Article 1 (General Rules)
Article 3 (Changes to or Termination of the Services)
The Organization may change the whole or part of the Services without giving notice to a User in advance. The Organization may also suspend or terminate the whole or part of the Services after a certain period of notice by means of a method of notice that the Organization deems appropriate, including posting a notice on the Website. In the event of an emergency, however, the Organization may suspend or terminate the whole or part of the Services without notice.
Article 4 (Temporary Suspension of the Services)
In any of the following cases, the Organization may temporarily suspend the Services without giving notice to a User in advance.
(1) Failure, inspection, repair and maintenance, among other reasons, of facilities, systems, and other things used by the Organization.
(2) Failure to provide the Services due to fire, blackout, etc.
(3) Failure to provide the Services due to natural disaster, including an earthquake, volcanic eruption, flood, tsunami, typhoon, heavy snow, etc.
(4) Failure to provide the Services due to war, upheaval, riots, strife, terrorism, labor disputes, etc.
(5) In addition to the above, cases in which the Organization determines that temporary suspension of the Services is necessary for operational or technical reasons of the Website.
Article 5 (User Environment Set up and the Principle of Self-Responsibility)
1. A User shall, at their own responsibility and expense, prepare equipment, software, means of communication, and other items, which are necessary for using the Services, and the User shall ensure the information security of such items and properly install and operate them.
3. A User is prohibited from causing any malfunction or damage to the Services, the content on the Website, or any other information or communication system of the Organization, modifying them without permission, infecting them with a virus, or performing any act which may cause such malfunction or damage, modification, and virus infection.
Article 6 (Ownership of Rights and Prohibition of the Unauthorized Use of Information)
1. The copyrights, trademark rights, other intellectual property rights, personality rights, publicity rights, and all other rights to the information provided in the Services by the Organization, or the whole or part of any other content constituting the Website (including, but not limited to text, photos, designs, logos, software, and other items) shall belong to the Organization or to a legitimate right holder.
3. A User shall not assign, edit, adapt, use, reproduce, reprint, publicly transmit, or forward any information provided in the Services, or the whole or part of any other content constituting the Website (including, but not limited to text, photos, designs, logos, software, and other items) without the prior consent of the Organization or any legitimate right holder, and shall not infringe any right provided for in paragraph 1 by any means or for any purpose. Citation within the appropriate scope as provided for in Article 32 of the Copyright Act shall be permitted.
4. The rights to the information contributed in the course of using the Services by a User whose membership registration was approved by the Organization pursuant to the procedures provided for in Article 13 (hereinafter referred to as the “Member(s)”) shall belong to the author or the copyright holder of such information or any other person who has legitimate authority concerning such rights.
5. By contributing information in the course of using the Services, a Member shall be deemed to have granted the Organization the right to use, reproduce, or edit such contributions (including the rights and commercial uses provided for in Articles 21 through 28 of the Copyright Act) without charge and on a non-exclusive basis in Japan and abroad. The rights granted by such User to the Organization include the Organization’s right to sublicense to third parties, such as the Organization’s right to permit other Users to use such contributions in the manner provided for in paragraph 2. In addition, the Member shall not exercise the author’s moral rights with respect to his or her contributions against the Organization or third parties who have received the right to sublicense from the Organization, or shall not allow third parties with the author’s moral rights to exercise such rights.
6. With respect to the information contributed by the Member in the course of using the Services, we guarantee that the Member who makes such contributions has the right pursuant to the Copyright Act such as the right of reproduction and all the rights necessary to contribute other information and grant the right based on the preceding paragraph, and that the Member does not infringe any rights of a third party.
7. If a User violates any of the provisions of this Article and infringes the rights of the Organization, the Organization has the right to halt the violating act and the use of things created by such violating act, to demand to remove the consequence of such violating act, and to ask for compensation for damage caused by such violating act. Even if a User uses information of a third party (including other Users) without the consent of the provider, the Organization shall not be obligated to halt or remove such act of use on behalf of the provider, nor shall assume any responsibility for damages to the provider. The provider shall, at its own responsibility and expense, take appropriate measures and respond to such User.
Article 7 (Prohibition of Inappropriate Contributions and Acts)
1. Users shall, when using the Services, neither post contributions nor conduct acts, whether intentionally or negligently, which fall, or are likely to fall, under any of the following subparagraphs, irrespective of the form of the act.
(1) Contributions or acts that are offensive to public order and morals.
(2) Criminal acts, or contributions or acts that facilitate crimes or urge the commission of crimes.
(3) Contributions or acts that infringe intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, and know-how), other property rights, privacy rights, personality rights, and other rights of the Organization, other Users, or third parties, and other acts that cause financial damage to the Organization, other Users, or third parties.
(4) Contributions or acts that slander and defame the Organization, other Users, or third parties and may cause other mental damage to them, damage the reputation of the Organization, other Users, or third parties, and may cause credit uncertainty, or cause inconvenience or discomfort to the Organization, other Users, or third parties.
(5) Contributions or acts that violate laws and regulations, equivalent guidelines, rules, etc.
(6) Pre-election campaigning, election campaigning, or similar contributions or acts, and contributions or acts that violate the Public Offices Election Act.
(7) Contributions or acts for advertising or other profit-making purposes relating to your own or any third party’s business (excluding cases where the Member services provided for in Article 15, Paragraph 1, Item 1 and Item 3 are used), acts using the whole or part of the Services and the Website for profit-making purposes in any manner, or otherwise using the Services or the Website outside the purpose.
(8) Acts to use the Services, the Website, and attached functions for commercial purposes outside the Services; pyramid schemes or multilevel marketing, or like acts, or contributions or acts suspected to be such acts; contributions or acts to post content that is determined by the Organization to be a pyramid scheme or multilevel marketing, or like acts, or acts suspected to be such acts.
(9) Contributions or acts that aim to conduct missionary activities for, or negative activities against, a certain religion.
(10) Contributions or acts that promote or evoke discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, creed, sex, social status, place of residence, physical characteristics, medical history, education, property, income, and any other reasons.
(11) Acts to exploit security holes or bugs on the Website; acts to artificially generate high access loads; acts to access, without authorization, facilities of others or those of the Services (such as communication facilities, communication lines, computers, other equipment, and software used to provide the Services) or disturb the use or operation of the facilities; acts to reverse assemble, reverse compile, or reverse engineer the Services or the Website; acts to transmit, write, or make available to others unauthorized or harmful programs, scripts, and other things such as computer viruses; acts to falsify or delete any information accessible by the Services; acts to unfairly collect information and data and all unauthorized access acts that do not result in this.
(12) Contributions concerning personal complaints or troubles and contributions of information unrelated to the purpose of the Services.
3. Users are prohibited from making such contributions or acts that violate import and export regulations such as the Export Trade Control Order and Foreign Exchange Order or laws and regulations concerning national security or which could constitute espionage or have the purpose of conducting espionage activities (including exchanges outside the Services). In addition, regarding items whose export or import is regulated or prohibited by international treaties, agreements, and domestic laws and regulations, the User shall investigate and confirm the relevant legal regulations at his or her own expense and responsibility, and if necessary, correct the registration information or contributed information. The Organization shall not assume any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage caused by inadequacy, omissions, or defects. The same applies to the import and export regulations of counterpart countries (regions) of import and export. If the Organization determines that certain registration information or contributed information conflicts with, or may conflict with these legal regulations, the Organization may, at its discretion, refuse or delete such registration information or contributed information without giving prior notice to such User. In addition, the Organization shall not assume any responsibility for any disadvantages or damage to the User or a third party resulting from the inability to take prompt action in the event that the User notifies the Organization that there is inappropriate registration information or contributed information that falls under the provisions of this paragraph.
Article 8 (Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces)
The Organization, pursuant to “Basic Policy on Anti-Social Forces” provided separately by the Organization, blocks any relations with anti-social forces. If it is discovered that a User or a Member is or was implicated with anti-social forces or has used anti-social forces or made violent demands (including the case using a third party), the Organization may refuse or cancel his or her membership registration, or refuse him or her to use the Services and the Website, and if his or her membership information or contributions have already been posted, the Organization may delete them.
Article 9 (Preservation and Guarantee of Contributed Information)
1. The Organization shall not guarantee that information contributed by a Member in the course of using the Services is reliably recorded or preserved. Even if the whole or part of such information is lost or transformed, the Organization shall not assume any responsibility regardless of its cause, and if the whole or part of such information is leaked beyond the intention of the Organization, the Organization shall not assume any responsibility unless the Organization is grossly negligent. The Organization may, at its discretion, delete or discard the contents of contributions.
2. Members are requested to keep backup data by themselves before posting contributions as a precaution against the loss of such information.
Article 10 (Prohibition of Unauthorized Diversion or Reprinting of Trademarks)
All trademarks used by the Organization in the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by the Organization, or trademarks or registered trademarks for which the Organization has obtained licenses from the rights holders. Therefore, Users are not allowed to divert or reprint such trademarks without obtaining the permission of the Organization.
Article 11 (Contact or Notification)
1. Users intending to communicate with the Organization must send e-mail to or telephone the contact point designated by the Organization. Visit by the Users shall not be accepted.
2. A notification from the Organization to the Users shall be provided on the Website, e-mailed to the registered address, or done by any other means that the Organization determines to be appropriate.
Article 12 (Use of Personal Information)
2. In respect to certain parts of the Services, matters concerning the use of the Services of the Organization may be made public in a manner by which individuals cannot be identified.
Article 13 (Membership Registration)
1. To use the Member services, a login ID is necessary to register as a Member and log in.
2. Members must meet the requirements listed on the Website.
3. If you wish to become a Member, you must submit and apply in the manner prescribed by the Organization with the most current, truthful and accurate information necessary for membership.
4. The Organization reviews the information you need as a Member and approve or reject your membership registration.
5. If the Organization refuses to accept or does not approve an application for membership registration, the Organization shall not assume any responsibility for disclosing or explaining the cause of the refusal or disapproval to such applicant. In addition, the Organization shall not assume any responsibility for damage or disadvantage that such applicant may suffer due to the said refusal or disapproval.
Article 14 (Members’ Registered Information)
1. Members will update their registration information as necessary to ensure that it is truthful, accurate and up to date.
2. If the Organization determines that the Member has violated the preceding paragraph and has not provided truthful, accurate and up-to-date data, the Organization may delete such Member’s login ID, cancel or temporarily suspend his or her membership registration, or prohibit such Member from using the Services thereafter.
3. A Member is responsible for managing his or her login ID and password so that no one else can guess them.
4. If a login ID or password is, or could have been, leaked to third parties, the Member concerned shall promptly give notice to the Organization. The Organization may suspend or terminate the use of the Services by such login ID and password without prior notice (including the cancellation or temporary suspension of the membership registration).
6. Any acts taken using a login ID and password shall be deemed to be an act by the Member himself or herself to whom such login ID and password belong, even if a third party takes such act without the consent of the Member himself or herself or illegally uses the login ID and password, and the Member shall agree to assume any responsibility for such act.
7. A Member shall be solely responsible for the content of information registered by him or her. The Organization shall neither take responsibility on behalf of a Member for any content (including information, data, documents, software, music, photos, images, videos, messages, and text; the same shall apply hereinafter) which is created based on the Member’s registered information, posted on the Website and disclosed, provided or transmitted to other persons, nor shall the Organization manage the content details.
8. A notice sent from the Organization to the notified party of the final mail address or e-mail address registered by the Member shall be deemed to have arrived at the Member when the time required for arrival has passed, regardless of whether the seal was opened or not, or whether the notice was not delivered due to the failure of renewal as provided for in paragraph 1.
Article 15 (Member Services)
1. The Member services available to a Member shall be those listed in the following subparagraphs.
(1) A Member service in which the Member has his or her own company page on the Website and can post information about the company, its products, technologies, and services in a prescribed format.
(2) A Member service to develop new business partners through joint development, sales collaboration, and other efforts.
(3) A Member service that allows Members to share the latest information and exchange ideas.
(4) A Member service that allows Members to find and directly contact companies that they want to do business with.
(5) Other Member services that the Organization provides to its Members to achieve the purpose of the Member services.
2. The Member services in the subparagraphs of the preceding paragraph may limit Members who can use the services depending on the contents.
3. The Organization may rework part of the contributed content by obtaining the consent of the Member in order to effectively implement the Member services described in each subparagraph of paragraph 1.
Article 16 (Withdrawal from Membership)
1. In any of the following cases, the Organization shall suspend the provision of the Member services to such Member within an operationally feasible and reasonable period of time.
(1) A Member intends to withdraw from membership and voluntarily completes the prescribed procedures for withdrawal or applies to the Organization for the suspension of use by other means.
(2) In the event of a Member’s death, discontinuance of business, retirement or withdrawal from the Member’s affiliation and other cases, and there is a request from a person whom the Organization has determined to be equivalent to the Member himself or herself and the Organization accepts the request.
(3) The Organization determines that there are other unavoidable circumstances.
2. A Member shall lose all rights relating to the use of the Member services upon withdrawal. However, the responsibilities and obligations arising from the use of the Services as a Member shall remain valid after the withdrawal.
Article 17 (Cancellation of Membership Registration)
1. If a Member falls under any of the following subparagraphs, the Organization may cancel or temporarily suspend his or her membership registration, cancel rights attached to his or her membership registration, or prohibit such Member from using the Services in the future.
(1) The whole or part of the contents of the Membership registration or contribution at the time of using the Member services contains inaccurate, treacherous, false, or misleading information.
(2) A Member has in the past failed to perform a contractual obligation in an individual service and other cases provided by the Organization or in transactions with other Members. In addition, the Organization determines that such Member may continue to fail in the future.
(4) The Services have not been used for a long period of time, such as not logging into the Website for a consistently long period of time.
(5) The Organization determines that the continuous use of the Member services is difficult due to reasons such as bankruptcy.
2. A Member whose membership registration has been cancelled pursuant to the preceding paragraph shall lose any right concerning the use of the Member services, and the Organization shall not assume any responsibility for any damage that may occur to the Member or a third party, directly or indirectly, by such measures. However, the responsibilities and obligations arising from the use of the Services as a Member shall remain valid after the withdrawal.
Article 18 (Disclaimer)
1. The Organization shall not make any representations or warranties (regardless of explicit or implicit) concerning the information to be provided by the Services or on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Provided Information”), whether or not it is created based on contributions from the Members, and in particular, the Organization does not verify, and has no obligation to verify, the contents, quality, accuracy, legality (including non-infringement of others’ rights, including intellectual property and other rights), usability, believability, timeliness, or completeness of the Provided Information and therefore shall not make any representations or warranties (regardless of explicit or implicit).
2. Although the Organization may provide advice to Members through the Services or the Website, the Organization shall not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or usefulness of such advice or for the realization of an outcome desired by the Users.
3. The Organization shall not become a party to business discussions, negotiations, transactions, or contracts made between the Users and shall not assume any responsibility for such matters. The Organization shall not assume any responsibility for any disputes arising between the Users or between the Users and third parties in connection with the Services or the Website (including those resulting from infringement of intellectual property rights). Such disputes shall be resolved between the parties concerned, whether in court or not.
4. The Organization shall not assume any responsibility for the Users or third parties for any disadvantage or damage that may arise from the change, suspension, or termination of the Services pursuant to the provision of paragraph 1 of Article 3.
5. The Organization shall not assume any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage due to the theft, loss, or unauthorized use by a third party of a login ID and password suffered by a Member or a third party, with or without intention or negligence on the part of a Member.
6. The Organization shall not assume any responsibility for any disadvantage or damage to the Users or third parties caused by the interruption of the Services or the Website or connection failure to the Website due to the reasons in each subparagraph of Article 4, communication line failure or other reasons.
7. Websites linked from the Website and websites linked from the information posted on the Website are operated by the administrator of each website. The Organization has no connection with such websites, and shall provide no guarantee that they are not illegal, that their contents are accurate, that they do not contain unpleasant information, or that they do not contain other information that the Users do not wish to consume.
8. Even if a User suffers damage due to the fact that a third party, in violation of the provisions of Article 6, transfers, edits, uses, reproduces, reprints, or forwards information that a Member contributed to the Website, or infringes rights of other legitimate right holders, the Organization shall not assume any responsibility.
9. The Organization provides the system and its contents and links on the Website as is, and a User uses them at their own risk. With respect to the status of provision of the Services, the possibility of access, the status of use, and the system of the Services and the Website (including their contents, hardware, software, and links), the Organization shall provide no guarantee, whether explicitly or implicitly, of their suitability for certain purposes, merchantability, authority, non-infringement, outcome, accuracy, integrity, accessibility, compatibility, security, freedom from computer viruses, and other things, and nor shall assume any responsibility for any damage to computers, lines, software, and other items caused by them.
10. Even if a User located outside of Japan uses the Services or the Website, the Organization does not intend to continue to conduct transactions in the country where such User is located or to be subject to the laws and regulations of the country where the User is located. The Organization shall not assume any responsibility even if a User violates international treaties and agreements, or laws and regulations of any country as a result of using the Services or the Website.
Article 19 (Confidentiality)
1. Users shall, in all of their transactions or in any processes between the Users triggered by the Website, keep in confidence all confidential information, which includes information other Users who are counterparties to transactions designate as confidential and disclose to the Users, information the Users come to know in the course of performing transactions, and Personal Information held by counterparties to transactions. Users shall not use such confidential information for any purposes other than the purpose of the transactions with such counterparties and shall not disclose or leak such confidential information to third parties.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if a User who has obtained confidential information or Personal Information from other Users (hereinafter referred to as the “User Receiving Confidential Information”) proves that this information falls under any of the following, such information shall be excluded from confidential information. However, in the case of Personal Information, only information that falls under subparagraph (6) shall not be confidential information.
(1) Information that is already publicly known and used.
(2) Information that was already known or was obtained prior to the disclosure of confidential information.
(3) Information that becomes publicly known and used through no fault of the User Receiving Confidential Information after the disclosure of confidential information.
(4) After the disclosure of confidential information, information that is obtained legally, without bearing any confidentiality obligation, from a third party having legitimate authority to disclose such information.
(5) Information for which the disclosing party approves in writing its disclosure to a third party.
(6) Information in respect of which disclosure is required by laws and regulations or a final and binding judgment, etc.
3. The User Receiving Confidential Information shall, when using confidential information, disclose such information only to the minimum number of persons required to achieve the purpose of such disclosure. In this case, the User Receiving Confidential Information shall be obligated to supervise, or take other necessary measures, to ensure that persons to whom confidential information is disclosed will neither leak it nor use it for purposes other than the purpose for which disclosure was made.
4. The User Receiving Confidential Information shall be obligated to treat confidential information in confidence, and to implement a reasonable security management system and leakage prevention measures.
5. Before making any transaction or negotiation between the Users, Users must enter into a separate confidentiality agreement as necessary and make efforts to keep mutual confidential information in confidence. In addition, Users shall assume the confidentiality obligations set forth in this Article concerning transactions and negotiations between the Users, with or without the execution of such confidentiality agreement. The Organization shall not guarantee that the Users will perform such confidentiality obligations and shall not assume any responsibility for any breach of confidentiality obligations by the Users.
Article 21 (Governing Law)
Article 22 (Jurisdiction)
Article 23 (Language)
Enacted on March 1, 2014.
Revised on October 27, 2014.
Revised on September 1, 2020.