Skip to Content
Failed to register as Favorite Page
Failed to cancel as Favorite Page
This page is already registered as a Favorite Page
You can't add your company to your favorites.
See Japanese corporate profile
Latest update： 05/04/2023 11:04:23
This company is recommended by the following support organizations.
Chubu Head Office, SMRJ
We handle all kinds of business services relating to personal computers, including system development, hardware and network troubleshooting, system introduction and construction guidance, and regular support after system introduction. We can provide made-to-order software development, hardware, software with distribution packages or house-band packages, business phones, multi-purpose machines, network construction, regular support, and trouble assessment. Orders from major vendors account for 55% of our total sales, and orders received from end users account for the remaining 45%. We are planning to develop sales in overseas markets.
IDEACD Co., Ltd.
We provide support for innovation and success of your business from various aspects, including development of prospective customers, acquisition of new customers, speedy conclusion of a contract at a business meeting, smart sales operations, customer services, and marketing.
We are involved in the development, design, operation, and maintenance of control systems for electric power companies and various systems related to corporate operations. We also do consulting to support the completion of business strategies through IT.