Corporate
Profile

Failed to register as Favorite Page
Failed to cancel as Favorite Page
This page is already registered as a Favorite Page
You can't add your company to your favorites.

Latest update: 08/02/2022 17:10:50

MAEJIMA Industry Co., Ltd.

Inquiry

Other presentation

[Company strength]
Our business is characterized by the dominance of one-off products and non-mass-production products. Non-mass products have a share of about 70%, and the remaining 30% consists of medium-mass-production products. All of our staff are working hard in this context of short delivery periods and complicated can products. We also have a dedicated machining factory for small machined parts. We have established a system for conducting pipe bending, plate bending, and laser processing in-house, and thus reducing outsourcing as much as possible. The demand for coating can products has been increasing recently, so we have increased our staff to satisfy the demand. 


[Business description]
We conduct can making, welding, machining, and coating in Kasumigaura City, Ibaraki Prefecture. Our can-making department manufactures pressure pipes, vacuum pipes, pressure vessels, vacuum vessels, heat exchangers, Class-2 pressure vessels, and so on. The materials are mainly SUS or SS. Our machining department possesses five-face machining equipment. This is how we can satisfy a diverse range of customer needs. 


[Industry]
Machine part machining and assembly


[Representative's message]
Our conventional method for doing business seems to be encountering its limits, so we will make use of J-GoodTech as a method for cultivating new markets. Enterprises in the same industry in Southeast Asian countries receive orders from all over the world. Our strength is not yet sufficient to establish an overseas factory, but we will fully make use of the technologies we have cultivated so we will all survive together. 


[Company structure for market development/overseas expansion]
We conduct all work in-house from design to can assembly, welding, laser processing, press working, machining, and coating. We satisfy a diverse range of demands from large to small products, from small-lot to large-lot products, and from design to manufacturing. We can also propose short delivery periods and low prices because we conduct all our work in-house. The technical capabilities we have cultivated to date are well regarded by our customers. We will continue to stubbornly pursue Monozukuri craftsmanship in the future, with an unchanged basic attitude, and develop new markets in Japan and overseas. 


This company is recommended by the following support organizations.

Kanto Head Office, SMRJ
Inquiry