Corporate
Profile

Failed to register as Favorite Page
Failed to cancel as Favorite Page
This page is already registered as a Favorite Page
You can't add your company to your favorites.

Latest update: 18/03/2019 17:54:26

Assign co.,ltd.

We provide flexible services ranging from system development and construction to trouble assessment.

We handle all kinds of business services relating to personal computers, including system development, hardware and network troubleshooting, system introduction and construction guidance, and regular support after system introduction. We can provide made-to-order software development, hardware, software with distribution packages or house-band packages, business phones, multi-purpose machines, network construction, regular support, and trouble assessment. Orders from major vendors account for 55% of our total sales, and orders received from end users account for the remaining 45%. We are planning to develop sales in overseas markets. 

Inquiry

Sales Pitch

We offer appropriate regular support! We don’t just sell a system. We create a system from your ideas.
We propose our originally developed 100%-return support. We provide prevention and solutions for trouble that frequently occurs in an IT environment. We can provide the same or greater efficiency as hiring an experienced system engineer. 
All our developed package products have been created based on user ideas. Our systems are very different from any expensive commercialized system that is full of unused functions. Our products solely focus on solving any trouble for end users, as well as enabling increased productivity. 
You can use the basic functions as it has been programmed, and you can also feely customize the system as your optional choice.

Other presentation

[Company Strengths]
Orders from major vendors account for 55% of our total sales, and orders received from end users account for the remaining 45%. Our customers are from a wide variety of fields including vegetable processing, real estate, marine product processing, manufacturing, and hospitals. We have excellent planning and proposal abilities, and we constantly work to visualize process flow and product quality, while striving to reduce production cost. We also intend to develop our overseas business. We have cultivated human resources by hiring overseas employees, and established a subsidiary in the Philippines.

[Business Outline]
We offer system development, and also all kinds of tasks relating to personal computers by providing regular support services. This includes hardware and network troubleshooting, system introduction and construction guidance, and assistance after system introduction. We can provide made-to-order software development, hardware, software with distribution packages or house-band packages, business phones, multi-purpose machines, network construction, regular support, and trouble assessment.

[Industry]
Information processing services

[Product and Technology Strengths]
Our ProSight product is software established based on our customer’s ideas to focus especially on cost management for the manufacturing industry. ProSight received the IT Management Power Award 2010 of the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry. We have been achieving the trust of a wide variety of customers by improving the ProSight system and the skills of our human resources. We also retain our regular customers (about 110 companies) by providing business operations based on appropriate regular support service. 

[Representative’s Message]
We offer practical and efficient business proposals with lower cost mainly for SMEs according to individual business strategies. We constantly work to acquire new technology to support our customers with improved services. We continue working to contribute to the community, with our basic policy of placing the greatest value on excellent technology and customer trust. We believe the individual growth of each employee based on this policy drives the company’s growth. Such growth will eventually enable us to survive as a company that is always necessary for the welfare of society. We continue to advance step by step on our mission to become a company capable of reaching out a helping hand for our familiar customers. 

[Company Structure for Market Cultivation and Overseas Expansion]
We plan to further improve the technology we have built up. We also intend to establish a company structure capable of providing proposals that appropriately satisfy individual customer requirements. We have established a subsidiary in the Philippines. We have two male local residential new graduates hired directly by our subsidiary company. There is also one male local residential employee (age 32) and one female local residential employee (age 32) hired by our company. We will build a system for regularly sending one Japanese manager (sending two managers in rotation) on a business trip basis to look after these employees. This is how we intend to expand the business of our overseas subsidiary and further develop our oversea sales. 

[Market Share and Rank]
There are few online systems in Japan capable of switching languages between Japanese and English, and such products have not yet been commercialized. Most SME manufacturers use Excel for product management. In this market situation there is great potential for us to introduce our product management system to these manufacturers. 

This company is recommended by the following support organizations.

Marketing Support Department, SMRJ
Kanto Head Office, SMRJ
Inquiry